Wednesday 30 October 2013

Foxy appendage

This is often my view as I dress/put my make-up on in the morning. The Red boy surveys his territory, from the safety of some double glazing naturally, while waiting on breakfast being served once I am ready.

Occasionally, if I am in a silly mood, I lean over and give it a tiny tug/shake while saying brightly "Ding dong, ring for the waiter!" which, oddly, he doesn't find as amusing as I do.....? Instead, he gives me his exasperated, confused look which, bad housemate that I am, makes me laugh even more and ask "who did that to you? You tell me and I'll get them". Sadly, this is what passes for the height of entertainment of a morning in this house........!

1 comment:

  1. Our head peep will do something similar with Newton's tail. What is it about floofy tails that makes them irresistible?

    ReplyDelete

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!