Sunday 3 November 2013

The stupid things owners say

Red has just had a telling off. He's bored and trying to squish the roof of the little Magic Roundabout House, where Magic is sleeping quite cosily, and sneaking round to bop her through the door. He's done this a few times and been warned off which worked but he's getting more persistent. Time then for the firm, no nonsense 'mummy voice'. The tone was spot on, and got his attention, but what I said made me laugh and ruin the moment.

"Red! Red! Enough! Stop that. Leave Magic alone. Go away, go and annoy someone else....!" Ermmm, hang on, that means I've just told him off for annoying Magic and told him to pick on me instead. Thankfully, he's not that quick on the uptake and just gave me a pitying look and ambled off.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I think he'll probably sleep on it and then go "ding ding"! And guess who he'll annoy next? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cats are pretty good at doing the disdainful amble!! MOL

    Thanks for coming by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I say something silly to Flynn, he gives me such a pitying look. I am sure he understands everything I say.
    We have had no sun today, just torrential rain and gale force winds again.

    ReplyDelete

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!