Wednesday 11 December 2013

Crossing into adulthood

Over this last year I've seen a marked change in Red. He has been more solicitous, more involved and actually looked slightly concerned when things were not as they should be. He's always been a very caring little cat and doesn't even mind if you cry into his fur coat, if need be, but he always seemed more perplexed than anything when something happened to alter the routine or stress levels. He is better now at giving me direct eye contact too which he always avoided it before. He was very sweet and tootsie as a kitten,
 
 
cheeky as an adolescent
and has now transitioned into a very handsome grown up cat, in my opinion anyway.
He's no longer my 'young man' but all 'growed' up. Good to see him mature and I look forward to a long life with him but it is sad to see his younger stage go.  

11 comments:

  1. Hi Red, that is so true. It is sad when they grow up but adult cats are fun too in many ways and you are very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will always be some kitten in every adult cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a handsome grown up mancat Red. But of course you would be, you are ginger and white just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The humans here were glad to see Binga grow up - she was total trouble as a kitten! I, of course, have always been well-behaved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you're such a handsome young mancat! And we're sure that you'll still play like a kitten for many years to come.

    We found one of your comments in our spam folder today. Actually, a bunch of people ended up in the spam folder, but we think it's fixed now. Please let us know if you try to comment and it doesn't go through. So sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red was a precious baby and now, a gorgeous mancat!!...Happy weekend and stay warm, sweet friends=we love handsome Red and gorgeous Magic!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red is a sweet kitty who is now a very handsome mancat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red , you was cute as a kitten , but you are very handsome mancat too !
    My mom-person say's that I'm still moore kitten then grown up even if I'm 4 years next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's absolutely gorgeous! Each stage has its own joys and he will be playful for a long time yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a very handsome man cat. My peeps are sad cos they adopted me as a teenager and don’t have any baby pics of me.

    ReplyDelete

It's good to talk, and we love comments so feel free to say hello!